Digital Certification Badges
Congratulations! You’re Pragmatic Institute Certified! You've earned it, so now it's time to brag about it. To help you do just that, we've created a series of certification logos that you can proudly display on your resume, business card, profile or even as a tattoo.
For each badge you earn, you’ll receive an email from Acclaim on how to accept your badge. So make sure your email is up-to-date so you don’t miss your next certification alert email.
How to Accept Your Badge
When you receive your certification badge email, follow these steps to accept your badge and add it to your social media accounts:
- Open the email and click the “Accept Your Badge” button
- You’ll be taken to your Acclaim account. If you haven’t registered yet, make sure you do so now. A verification email will be sent if you’re setting up your account for the first time. Follow the steps there to complete your account.
- Once you’ve finished setting things up, select the option to make your new certification badge public.
Ready to share your badges on your social accounts? It only takes a few steps:
- On your account dashboard page, click on the badge you’d like to share.
- In the upper right hand corner, select the “Share” button.
- The first tab opens for LinkedIn. The left side of the page includes the information you’ll need. Click the “Share to LinkedIn” button in the lower right corner. You may be prompted to sign into your LinkedIn account. This will open a new window where you can populate that information. Click “Save” and you’re done!
- For Facebook and Twitter, you’ll need to authorize Acclaim to have access to your accounts. Once you’re connected, you can create your own message about your achievement and click “Share.”
- Now the whole world can see and find your certification badges!